Victor VorskiCreative, Conscious, Collaborative
- Distributed Teams
- Distributed & Agile StartUps
- Minimal Process Co-Creation
- Process Re-Engineering
- Software Development Process
- User Experience Design
- Team Learning & 360° Feedback
- EuropeOne Bank (Real-world Co-Creation Retreat facilitation)
- PartUp (User Experience Design, Design Process Consulting)
- IRIS.pk photography start-up (Advisor)
- MBA, McGill University
- BMath, University of Waterloo
Imagineering: Idea Generation, Catalysing, Facilitating, Mentoring Distributed Teams & StartUps
Victor has 20 years of experience working in remote, virtual & distributed teams. Beginning his career as software developer, moving onto team lead, project manager, product manager and into product and user experience design. For 20 years Victor has participated in and led remote, virtual and distributed and sometimes co-located teams. Recently Victor is focusing on helping distributed teams become more effective and bootstrapping distributed organisations.
Committed to promoting distributed teams and the lifestyle they enable, Victor is currently designing and developing EarthSkyLab – a new Village 3.0 in Portugal. He is also a co-founder of Village.Builders, a global organisation dedicated to catalysing the “Village 3.0” movement.
In his spare time Victor dyes fabric, makes electronic art and ceramics searching for mindfulness through crafts.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: